Monday, October 16, 2006

A Broken Heart



"Everybody here is living life in fear of fallin' out of line"

Today was such a nice day and I spent it at Uni. The last Monday I shall go to Uni. Rolf has cancelled Tourism Law for next week and Devaki wants to have cake instead of doing Sociology. Day off then for me. I'll get my Sociology essay done hopefully.

Speaking of essays I'm so over them. I have an Employment Law one due in a week and a half, would like to finish it a week early though. So hard when all the time you can commit is a couple of hours each night after working for a full day. I'm gonna start doing some after dinner though.

I watched an episode of Lost when I got home from Uni today. Since I missed it on TV. I must say, it's quite riveting. Luckily I'm disciplined enough to not let it get in the way of other important things.

I went out for dinner last night and had Duck. I don't know why. Brittany had duck at a nice restaurant and said it was beautiful. This was not a nice restaurant and I felt sick. I've now come to the conclusion that ducks are for feeding at the park and not for human consumption.

Realising how much I miss my friends lately too. I'm so busy, it's impossible to catch up with everyone I want to. But I'm definitely going to do a decreased work load at Uni next year. Originally I was thinking part time, and take a another 2 years to finish. But maybe I'll do 2 subjects in first semester, then 3 in the next 2 semesters and finish in a year and a half. Surely 3 subjects will still be a lot less to worry about than 4. I just wanna earn money though.

But yea, I need so badly to catch up with so many friends. Chris is having drinks for his birthday though this weekend so I'm sure people will come to that. It will mean that I'll have to break my vow to not go out until after exams. So I'll work hard this week and earn the right to go out.

Uni work count:
2 x 2,500 word essays
2 exams.

Party time:
Friday November 17, 5:01pm

Departure:
Wednesday January 3, 12:30pm

No comments: