Sunday, October 08, 2006

Truth Be Told

I pledge allegience to myself, for I shall never give in and allow myself to be boxed or caged.
I pledge allegience to my friends, who I would take a bullet for.
I pledge that this blog is honest, a new twist on my blog of old, and
I pledge that I will always be standing in the way of those who seek to chain us.


Welcome.

I used to be a major blogger. Some of you already know this. An MSN Spaces blog filled with rage and hate, a black background to accompany the black thoughts I churned out.

Things have changed.

I'm not saying this is going to be peachy. I have however left behind my "I need to complain about everything" blog and forged a new identity in the blogging world.

Wake up the Revolution is in dedication of a song that reminds me that for every person who stands up for something, there are others who are too afraid. I was very much like that. I hated that, and I need to do what I believe in now.

So here I am, a new Tim so to speak, apparently free. But we are not free, and so we must break the bonds of constraint that we have been tied down with for so long.

I hope to update this regularly. Uni will slow me down but since procrastinating is one of my well-learned skills I probably won't be held down by such a responsibility.

And if I could have one wish fulfilled, it would be that every person can pledge allegience to themselves.

No comments: