Thursday, October 12, 2006

Parity

Today was also known as "The Day the Diet Ended"

Yes that's right. I was on a diet. "But why Tim, you're already so hot?" I hear you say/think! Well actually I cut my soft drink and chocolate consumption was almost 100%. I had the odd glass of soft drink but I actually went quite a while without chocolate. But tonight at Uni I was hungry and I had the choice of a BOOST Chocolate Bar or some deep fried chips which might have been there for an hour. I went with the Boost. I also had a Pepsi Max to wake me up because there were boring presentations in my last class. But the diet will continue. Maybe I'll call it a lapse..

This week has also been quite tiring. Started my new position which meant lots of work learning everything. It's been good. I think I'm doing ok. But I'm up early every day and doing uni and work and soon exams will be upon me. Totally sucks. But that's life isn't it? Might even go out on the weekend to relax and have fun.

I have also paid the balance on my trip to America. Very exciting, although I will miss this nice weather I think.

I actually have so much homework to do and I can't be bothered tonight. I'm not in a productive mood. I'll do it tomorrow night (yes I'm staying home on a Friday). I can't wait for the day when the semester is over and I can learn to be bored again. Some day now.......I feel like Tacos. haha (Some people will get that).

That's all from me tonight. Wish me luck with homework.

No comments: